Your teeth are an essential part of your image. They tell people how you feel about yourself and your attention to detail. When meeting someone new, think of the impression they leave you with when their teeth are yellowed or damaged. Of even more importance are the health issues associated with improper tooth maintenance. Lack of attention now can mean unnecessary pain and expense later.
We are a full service dental practice with a personal touch. We know our patients, and they are never treated as part of an assembly line. They always have access to their dentist, night or day.
- In Office Bleaching and Home Bleaching
- Invisalign Teeth Straightening
- All Porcelain Veneers, Crowns, and Bridges
All Phases of General Dentistry for the Entire Family
- Preventive Care (Cleaning, Fluoride Treatment, Examinations)
- Digital X-rays (Much less radiation than regular x-rays)
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns and Bridges
- Implants & Implant Supported Dentures
- Root Canals (Usually in one visit)
- Non-surgical Gum Treatments
- Night Guards and Grinding Therapy
- Full and Partial Dentures